Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome To Geisha Girl !!!!

"You cannot call yourself a true geisha until you can stop a man in his tracks with a single look" - Memoirs of a Geisha

Geisha Girl provides exquisite accessories to stylish yet motivated women.

"We create another secret world, a place only of beauty. The very word "geisha" means artist and to be a geisha is to be judged as a moving work of art." - Memoirs of a Geisha
 "Geisha needs an elegant wardrobe, just like an artists needs ink. If she is not properly dressed, than she is not a true geisha"- Memoirs of a Geisha

What Geisha Girl represents are stylish, classy, memorable products/accessories for the every day beauties that we all are. I will be posting Geisha Girl Jewelry for sale. If you see an item you want you can simply email me (shopgeishagirl@gmail.com) regarding which item and the quanitity. You will then pay me thru pay pal using my email address shopgeishagirl@gmail.com. If you live in Brooklyn NY, I can deliver the items to you other wise they will be shipped to you. 

I hope that you fall in love with my products and add that Geisha Girl finishing touch to all of your outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment